FORMS AND APPLICATIONS
Energy Assistance Program Application (EAP) ’22-’23 Season
- The link above is for the PRINTABLE Energy Assistance application. It cannot be completed online.
- You must include proof of all household income received in the three months prior to the application month.
- More detailed information is included in the instructions.
- Completed applications may be mailed to or dropped off at the address in the upper left corner of the application.
For more information or to get an application, please call:
(651) 322 – 3500
2496 145th St W
Rosemount, MN 55068
Monday - Thursday 8:00-4:30
1st Monday of the month 8AM-6:30PM (October through May, except January 2nd)
Appointments are 'first come, first served'. Energy Assistance applications may also be placed in our 24-hour Dropbox outside of the Rosemount or Shakopee office.
If you are a homeowner with a preapproved application from the 2022-2023 winter heating season and are experiencing a furnace outage after business hours, please call:
- Assist with payment of energy bills
- Help with utility disconnections or fuel deliveries.
- Provide education on efficient and safe use of home heating energy
- Advocate with energy vendors and human service providers on behalf of consumer
- Repair or replacement of homeowners' malfunctioning heating systems