24 HOUR HELPLINE
Crisis Nursery Advocates care and are here to listen, 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
For additional information:
- To protect children from abuse and neglect.
- To support families in times of crisis with crisis counseling, crisis nursery care and referral services
- To promote healthy families and child development by providing services in partnership with our communities
- CAP Agency Staff Receives An American History And Indigenous Culture Training At Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community (SMSC)
- CAPSCD Distributed 865 Backpacks to CAP Children
- CAPSCD Associate Director of Head Start Received Recognition for 25 Years of Service at MinnCAP Training Conference
- NCAP’s response on Last Week’s Supreme Court Decisions
- School Supply Drive