Thank you for supporting Hope for the Holidays this year. We are grateful for volunteers like you! We currently have two HFTH volunteer opportunities:
Volunteers are needed to assist with socially-distanced gift distributions to Hope for the Holidays families December 7th-December 23rd.
Sign-up for gift distribution volunteer slots here.
We are also seeking volunteers to deliver senior gift bags within our 3 counties! Deliveries will take place between December 17-22 – you pick the day(s) that work best for you, and it’s all contact free! Each volunteer will deliver between 10-15 bags. If interested, please email Jackie at JLara@capagency.org by 12/15.
News & Events
- July Food Shelf Challenge June 15, 2021
- CAP Holds 1st Annual Eid Celebration! May 21, 2021
- Join Scott Carver Dakota CAP Agency as part of the AmeriCorps Emergency Response Initiative May 4, 2021
- Amazon delivers 1,000 ready-made meal packs to CAP December 21, 2020
- CAP and SMAC Partnership Ends Veteran Homelessness in 5 Suburban Counties November 13, 2020