RSVP Program – Enroll Today!
Free Benefits for Volunteers 55+
RSVP of the Greater Twin Cities is a program of Senior Corps and part of one of the largest volunteer networks in the nation for people 55+. RSVP would like to offer Scott Carver and Dakota County CAP volunteers the opportunity to enroll in RSVP and access a number of volunteer benefits including partial travel reimbursement, free supplemental insurance, recognition, and a connection with a national movement of people 55 and older who are giving thousands of hours daily to positively impact their communities. Membership is free of charge.
For more information, contact Kylie Weller at email@example.com or 612-704-6114.
- Ensure all seniors are able to live independent, dignified lives safely in their own homes
- Provide community involvement to engaged volunteers
NEWS & EVENTS
- CAP Agency Staff Receives An American History And Indigenous Culture Training At Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community (SMSC)
- CAPSCD Distributed 865 Backpacks to CAP Children
- CAPSCD Associate Director of Head Start Received Recognition for 25 Years of Service at MinnCAP Training Conference
- NCAP’s response on Last Week’s Supreme Court Decisions
- School Supply Drive